Upcoming Beef Events
100th Hays Roundup - K-State Western Kansas Agricultural Research Center
The K-State Agricultural Research Center – Hays will be hosting the 100th edition of Roundup on Thursday, April 17, 2014.
Registration for the event will begin at 9:00 AM at the K-State Agricultural Research Center's Auditorium and the program is slated to begin at 10:00 AM. Lunch will be provided at noon with the program wrapping up at 3:00 PM.
For further information contact John Jaeger at 785-625-3425 x211.
2014 Feedlot Nutritionist Boot Camp
August 4-8, 2014
- Download the PDF form above
- Fill in the boxes with your information.
- Save the file
- Email it back to Chris Reinhardt at email@example.com
- Deadline is June 1, 2014
New Trichomoniasis Regulations - effective October 4, 2013, Kansas Department of Agriculture
Use of Zilmax in the Beef Industry - webinar by Dr. Chris Reinhardt, Extension Feedlot Specialist
- Breeding & Genetics
- Watering Systems & Farm Ponds
The beef extension program at Kansas State University strives to address all phases of beef production from "farm to fork". Subject area links above contain K-State publications. Additional materials can be found below from proceedings, research reports, other K-State websites and websites of other land-grant institutions.
More from KSU Beef Extension
Beef Cattle Newsletters
Kansas Crop Residues
This includes the following events:
- Cattlemen's Day
- Hays Roundup
- Cattle Feeders Day
- Stocker Conference
K-State Beef Extension Videos
Ammoniating Low Quality Forages
Resources from Other Institutions
- Iowa Beef Center
- Midwest Plan Service
- Missouri - UM Beef Extension publications
- Missouri - UM By-products
- Nebraska - UNL Beef Production
- North Dakota - NDSU Beef Extension publications
- Oklahoma - OSU Ag Economics
- Texas A&M Beef Extension publications
- Utah - USU Cattle and Beef Marketing (Dillion Feuz)
- Wisconsin - UW Forage Resources