Call Hall Dairy Bar
Location: Call Hall is located at the intersection of Mid Campus Dr. and Claflin Ave.
Dairy, Egg, and Meat Products
- Fluid Milk - whole milk, 2% milk, skim milk, and chocolate milk.
- Ice Cream - over 35 flavors (1/2 gallon)
- Cheese - Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack, and Processed cheese (plain, bacon, & jalapeno)
- Butter - salted and unsalted
- Select Meats - beef, pork, and lamb (smoked turkey, smoked hams, summer sausage, wildkat loaf, barbeque beef and pork). For additional information about the meat products, please click here.
- Pancake Flour - plain or wheat
- Flour - unbleached, bleached, wheat
- Wheat Germ
- Wheat Gluten
ICE CREAM FLAVOR LIST*Lowfat Vanilla
After Dinner Mint
Apple Dapple (spiced apples & caramel fudge)
Chocolate Brownie Delight
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Chip Mint
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Malt Chip
Cookies and Cream
Mint Fudge Swirl
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Nut
Peanut Butter Cup
Purple Pride (Blueberry)
Swiss Chocolate Almond
* Daily, we offer 16 different flavors of ice cream in our dipping cabinets that are also available for custom hand-packed servings, including half pint, pint, quart or half gallon portions, in addition to a variety of pre-packaged half gallons. These flavors are available to us on a constantly changing basis, and are determined by our production plant facility.