Graduate Student Association
- We are the Graduate Student Association for the Department of Animal Sciences and Industry at Kansas State University.
What is our purpose?
- Networking among each other and the agricultural community.
- Professional development of graduate students via guest speakers and campus workshops.
- Mentoring and encouraging undergraduate students to explore further education opportunities.
- Social events to make friends with fellow students.
- Volunteer work within the Animal Science and Industry department.
Who can join?
- Graduate students in the department of Animal Science or graduate students outside the department whose research pertains to animals.
How do you join?
- Come to one of the monthly meetings (scheduled on Thursdays at 5:30 pm in Weber 146). Watch our Facebook channel, @ASI.GSA, for meeting details.
- For more information, please contact the GSA President: Olivia Harrison
President: Olivia Harrison
Vice President: Elizabeth Dressler
Secretary/Treasurer: Katelyn Gaffield
Professional Development/ Community Outreach Chair: Larissa Becker
Social Chairs: Abigail Jenkins
Marketing Coordinator: Danielle Stock